Saturday, April 26, 2008

Because I Said So

Remember when you were a child and you would ask your parents over and over again, "Why?" and they would say, "Because!"

Believe it or not, chances are that the same subconscious trigger still works with you as an adult, because I have sold to a lot of prospects using one simple word, "Because."

Because we have heard that word so many times in our past, many of us still respond to it today.

I use the word, "Because" so blatantly, that I won't even tell a customer a price without using that one golden word. "The price per unit is $x.xx, Mr. Customer, because once I give it to you, I can't give it to anyone else."

Happy Selling...and remember to choose your words wisely, because it means the difference between a mediocre commission check and a great one.

If you found this page helpful, click on an ad!

No comments: